Do I Have To Do This?

Friday, November 03, 2006

Calling All Basketball Fans!

Basketball season is finally upon us!!!! I could be more excited if I had season tickets, but since that's not going to happen I AM SUPER READY!

I am a Phoenix Suns fan through and through. Shawn Marion (my personal favorite and the most unappreciated player in the NBA) is going to have a stellar year, but then again, that shouldn't surprise anyone. Amare Stoudemire is back on the court (woo hoo) and eventually he'll be the player we all know him to be. Raja Bell, what can I say? My favorite Raja moment was in the playoffs when he clotheslined Kobe Bryant. Does that make me a bad person?

I will admit, while I am a huge Suns fan I don't follow other teams so my opinions are extremely biased. Having said that, Sports Illustrated predicted the Phoenix Suns to win it all this year. Keep your fingers crossed!

For those of you who are saying, yeah right, they started out the season with a bang going 1-1 against the LA teams, it's a long year baby.

I am not familiar with Marcus Banks or Jalen Rose, our newest pick up, but I plan to spend some time getting to know them on the screen.

As I wrote this blog over a month ago and never published it, let's just say the Phoenix Suns started off a little slow this year with a 1-5 record, however, as of yesterday's win against the Bobcats, we are now on a 10 game win streak!!! I LOVE THIS GAME!

2 Comments:

  • We are a huge basketball family. All my kids play and my husband lives for the sport, and is also the high school basketball coach. We live and breathe basketball ...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:35 PM  

  • That's great. It's hard to find women fans. I'm not a big sports fan, but I can't get enough of this game. Now I understand how my husband feels about football. . . kinda.

    By Blogger Erika, at 7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home